Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I know...no posts

I know that there is only the introduction post on this blog. Honestly, I forgot it was here. There have been a few things going on, so let me catch up.

From May 15th to June 3rd, I was in Camp Shelby, Mississippi for annual training. It was long, hot but not too bad. Spending 4 days in the field on a tank reminded me why I hate being a tanker. After the 4 days I was bruised and battered, but I survived. I smelled bad, but I did survive. The best part was shooting the main gun, naturally. I joked that it orgasmicly so.

We are having our kitchen redone. It has been a long process. From start until now, it has been eight weeks. Hopefully, we will be done tomorrow. We will have to wait and see.

That's about it for now until I can remember to post again.

No comments: