Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Those that have

As a citizen I am concerned bout those we pay to run the government. You know that the United States does not have national health coverage.Thousands of middle class Americans do not have health care. But, guess who does? That's right. The people we trust to run the government have benefits out the yin yang. Who pays for it? You got it! Are government employees doing their jobs? I know some that do. However, we see them standing on shovels instead of working. We go into government offices and get belittled because we have less than they do.

I know that this sounds terrible, but I pay taxes. I want my share! I am, unfortunately, denied my share because I am a white American. No, this is not white supremacy rhetoric. It's the plain simple truth of the matter. My share is spent on illegal aliens who pay no taxes nor social security. However, I pay taxes and social security so that they can benefit. I am really tired of supporting those who could or should support themselves.

Somethings got to give. I'm tired of giving so much.

No comments: