Thursday, August 14, 2008

PT Pain

It has been six weeks since I had my shoulder surgery. The doctor is happy with my progress. Physical therapy seems to be going good too. They say I am doing very well for six weeks post-op. My PT success may be due to the fact that I take Percocet and Flexiril before each treatment. I am glad they are happy.

I came home from PT yesterday and without hours I started getting a really bad headache. So bad that I had to take additional Percocet to get rid of it. I believe it is tension because it seemed to start at the back of my skull and work forward through my brain. I don't know if it was the result of my therapy or something else. I will have to talk to them tomorrow and see what they think.

Well, today, right now, I am starting to get another headache. I have taken something light for it and see how it goes. Maybe it will not be as bad as last night.

No comments: