Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We need more roofers.

I am not gonna sit here and tell you that the economy is not bad. There are people out of work all over the nation. My county has an unemployment rate of about 17%. But, not everyone is in such a dire strait. I have been trying to get a roofer for about two weeks. I call and talk to someone and they respond that someone will call be back to schedule an appointment. Hmmm. I have spoken to four roofing companies in the the last two weeks and NONE have alled my back. NONE! Is business so good that they don't need more work? Have people forgot their manners?

I think that some of the businesses have lost their customer support mindset. In small towns, businesses are make or break over work of mouth. You do one person wrong and your business maybe have to fight to stay afloat. It's all about treating customers, even potential customers with respect. Respect!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site!