Thursday, July 10, 2008

Flexing muscles

So, Iran is conducting military maneuvers. All countries do that. So, Iran is launching tactical missiles. The United States military frequently conducts tests on it's missile inventory. Iran is flexing its muscles in response to the saber rattling of Israel and the United States. It does not hurt for Iran to conduct such exercises. If I were Iran, I would be concerned with Israel. Israel is well known for its preemptive strikes against neighboring countries. Iran has felt the sting of Israel before. It is easy to understand why Iran is concerned about Israel.

I am worried about Israel too. I am afraid they are going to start something then get the US involved. If Israel starts something with Iran, Israel asked for it. I am not in favor of supporting Israel carte blance. If Israel is attacked, I would support actions to support them. But, if Israel takes an overly aggressive stance, let them defend themselves.

No comments: