Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Confused Christians

This is complimentary to the post about atheists. This time I am talking about those Christians who think that they have the market on the right faith.

I'm working with a mix of guys from all over the state and from different backgrounds. We were talking about faith and I was baited with a question about my faith. I was asked that, if I died and God judged me to spend eternity in Hell because what I believed was wrong. The guy asking said that 'what if so'n so was right and I was wrong. Admittedly, I almost went ballistic. He was saying that my faith was wrong and his was right. I asserted that there was no way to know who's faith was right based on their interruption. Maybe I should not have lot my temper, but Christ never said that there was a 'right' way or wrong way be believe as long as we believed in him.

It is hard to tell which is better...those who have no faith or those whose faith they believe is better. Let every one life and believe as they will. I do know that it is better to be tolerant of the faith of others. let them tend to their own souls.

No comments: