Sunday, January 20, 2008

Buying a car

In the last post, I ranted a little about people knowing the truth. We had to buy a new car because mine was recently totaled. We went to a car dealership and drove several different models before picking one out. We didn't get out first choice because of the monthly amount over a short term (48 months). We took the number two car with a good monthly payment within the time we wanted.

We felt something didn't' seem right. I have a theory..."you always get screwed no matter how good the deal is." It has been three days since we brought home our new car. For those three days, we have felt like we had been screwed. I have been tossing and turning for almost an hour thinking about this transaction. I feel that I need to get it out of my system so I a here, expressing myself so I can go to sleep.

Does buying a car have to leave you with an empty feeling? That might be greatest industry standard the auto industry has.

No comments: