Monday, January 14, 2008

The Waiting Game

Recently, we had a tree limb fall on house and we lost power, cable and phone. I called all three companies to have my services re-connected. I was the most disappointed with AT&T. Terribly so because the repair main acted irresponsible and ignorant. We decided to drop AT&T's phone service and try broadband telephone service through our cable subscriber.

After two weeks of waiting for the connection, the waiting game begins. As many of you know, most service companies set an appointment to within a 4 block. Charter set one for between 8 and 12 today. I have to wait, kill time (Heaven forbid clean or anything like that) until the guy comes which will probably be nearer noon than 8. Why can't they be a little more specific about their times? I could have gone and gotten a donut. LOL!!

The big concern is that I am not disappointed in the new phone service. That is another day.

No comments: