Sunday, January 13, 2008

Too many things

Yeah, I know it has been a few weeks since I made a post. There are just too many things to talk about and so little interaction. How would I know if I hit a popular subject. They never talk about my blog on CNN or the Tonight Show. I guess I am too ordinary to be noticed.

I guess the real reason I have not posted much is because I really don't know how to put things in place without preaching or sound like I am trying to educate the world to my existence. I am sure that the world is not very interested in me at all. Let me take that back...I am sure there is a terrorist some where that reads all blogs to glean information for a possible attack. Names, addresses, phone numbers and more private information might be important. Who knows? The CIA may be reading this searching for the same information. Hopefully, they won't attack me but put me on their 'list.' LOL!

No comments: