Monday, June 23, 2008

Did you see that?

Several years ago, I saw a strange creature lurking in the woods not far from where I live. I have told a few people about it and even reported it to a clearing house, but I've not made a big deal about it. It does seem that there are a lot of people who have seen things (animals) that they cannot identify. We aren't talking about city folks being in the woods and getting scared; that would be one thing. We're talking about people who have hunted and fished all their lives; and that is completely different.

The latest person I have run across to see something strange is very practical man. I think of him as being honest and level headed. His story wasn't fanciful and made quite a lot of sense. It wasn't wild or silly. I believe he had an encounter with an animal he had never seen before.

Oh, we are talking about bigfoot. I forgot to mention that. There have been lots of bigfoot sightings in West Tennessee over the years. For some reason, the sightings have never caught national attention. I suppose that is a good thing. We get picked on enough as it is.

No comments: