Wednesday, December 3, 2008

UFO attacks the Pentagon

I am in a discussion on YouTube about the dynamics of aircraft collisions and the damages caused at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Why do unanswerable questions lead to the most outrageous conclusions? I have not been able to wrap my mind around this. One theory (a term I use loosely) suggests that a UFO destroyed the section of the Pentagon that is normally attributed to Flight 77. There is even a photo of the saucer near the site. Is is easier to believe an alien spacecraft or our own government did the damage on Sept 11th than an attack my terrorists?

If not a UFO, then it was an A3 plane used by the Navy. Another theory is that a cruise missile did the damage to the Pentagon. Either of these theories are possible. How probable are they when all the other evidence is examined? How about this one...the government was storing classified evidence recovered from the Roswell UFO crash and needed to be destroyed to get rid of the evidence before it had DOD had to comply with a court order?

I have one question for the conspiracy theorists that I have not really seen an answer for. Where are the people that boarded Flight 77? If a 757 did not crash into the Pentagon, where are the people who boarded the plane at Dulles airport? There were 59 people, excluding the 5 terrorists who board the plane. They have to be some where! The speculation must be that they are all hiding in the Federal Witness Protection Program or imprisoned some where. The former would allow for one of the passengers to break cover and contact family. This would allow information to be leaked out. The latter would preclude any information leaking to the public.

I have sit and thought about this whenever someone brings it up. Is it me? I think I am a pretty ordinary guy with slightly higher than average intelligence yet I cannot see the things that people are accusing the government for. I know the government isn't perfect and intentionally done things in to past, but to kill over 3,000 people just to justify a war.

IJDK

No comments: