Tuesday, October 19, 2010

AT&T Fails at Customer Service



Let me describe what is in this photo. AT&T has a phone line that runs across my property and over my house. During the last wind storm, the line got blown under some of the shingles of my house. It should be a simple thing to call AT&T and tell them what the problem is and they come fix it. Well, it's ain't that easy!

I called AT&T about the phone line. Because of I do not have phone service with AT&T there was nothing they could do. WHAT! It's your property tearing up mine and you can't do anything? Their only help was for me to tell my neighbors and have them call it in. That would be nice if you could get a hold of your neighbors. I tried the Bat Tower in Nashville. I could not find one number for the HUGE AT&T building in Nashville. Now, I was getting mad.

My wife befriended AT&T on Facebook and posted about our problem. We got a message saying that if we sent our contact information they would contact us. Well, 24 hours later, we have not heard from AT&T. We ended up filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. We will have to wait and see what happens.

No comments: