Sunday, October 31, 2010

Get enough candy?

I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween. Our little backwards town decided to have it's trick or treating on Saturday night instead of on Sunday. They were afraid it might take away from church attendance. This funny because the big First Baptist Church work their services around the Super Bowl. Talk about being hypocritical!

My kids are too old for Halloween. This year the youngest gave out the candy. He enjoyed it I guess. He didn't have to work very hard though as we only had a handful of little ghosts. We didn't get papered or egged. That's always good.

I have enjoyed all the good movies that have been showing on TV. I mean the old black n white movies along with a few Hammer films thrown in for good measure. Vincent Price is one of my favorite actors. I guess my favorite old horror movie is the House on Haunted Hill. The new horror movies are too full of blood. Overkill is a better word. The stories and actors lack so they use blood to make up for it.

Well, sleep well....

No comments: