Thursday, August 23, 2012

So many ways...

There are so many ways to spin politics. Most of the time what politicians are up too rolls off my back. There are a few that just piss me off. I can't stand to watch the news. Some politician is always getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar or Harry Reid is making an ass of himself. Even the individuals who voice their views on politicians makes me puke. If Joseph and Mary were to have a baby Jesus today, his name would be Barrack Obama. His followers think so highly of the man. Yeah, the Republican supporters are the same. Don't want to leave them out.

It just isn't limited to American politics either. I heard the Irish president, Michael Higgins, busting on the United States for many of our social problems. I'm not too concerned. How big is Ireland? How many people live there. His opinion is like fly shit.

Ah, I feel better already.

No comments: