Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dr Who

I should hope that you have seen the modern renditions of Dr Who. Dr who has been credited as being the longest running drama (non-daytime) in television history. In fact, Dr Who first aired the same day President Kennedy was asassinated.

The modern era of Dr Who started in 2005 starring Christopher Eccelston as the 9th Doctor. The current Doctor is played by Matt Smith making him number eleven. All of the Doctors have been accompanied by a fellow traveler known as a companion. They travel through space and time in a blue police box on adventures.

Obviously, I have seen a few episodes of Dr Who. I have my favorite episodes, Doctors and companions. My favorite Doctor is David Tennant, the 10th Doctor. My favorite companion is Donna Noble played by Sharon Tate. My favorite episode is a Christmas special, A Christmas Carol, which aired in 2010. The favorite tag line is "it's bigger on the inside" (referencing the blue box called the TARDIS).

If you get the chance, catch a few episodes. I'm sure you'll like Dr Who.

No comments: