Friday, July 13, 2012

Ordinary Day

Today was one of those ordinary days. There isn't a lot going on for me to ramble about. We are getting the much needed rain and, for that, I am grateful.

I jailbroke my iPhone and iPad a few days ago. The jailbreak seems to use more battery than with the standard iOS. I'm in the process of restoring them as I type this.

I really wish I was in San Diego at Comic Con. I would love to get my geek on!

Had my first watermelon of the season. I don't know where it was grown, but it wasn't very sweet. I sure miss the days of stealing watermelon from a garden. We used to steal some from grandpa. I say we stole them, but he probably didn't mind so it wasn't really stealing.

Watched the movie "Creepshow." It is a great movie. If you have not seen the movie, see if you can find it. It's a montage based on Stephen King stories. As with most movies, the first was better than the second.

I guess that's all.

No comments: